Sale Trends: Marquess Arrow Ranch Production Sale 2017
| Aug 23, 2017
As your dedicated Hired Hand staff travel to various breed events we track data on Industry sale trends. The information included in the report below is not endorsed by the sale and was tracked independently by Hired Hand Live. We hope you find this data to be beneficial to your breeding and consignment decisions and we always welcome your feedback and comments. If you’re looking for data specifically related to Hired Hand Live's internet influence on this sale, please check our additional Blog posts and Infographics.
- 54/69 lots sold for a total of $148,950
- Sold Average: $2758.33
- Shown Average: $2190.44
- Top 5 lots average: $8810
- Top 10 lots average: $6210
Stats by Age:
- 0-2 YO: $2645
- 3-5 YO: $2436
- Top 10 youngest by age average: $2080
- Top 10 oldest by age average: $2160
Because this was a Production sale all genetics went back to the same few families and 3 service sires. Due to this, we did not calculate our normal bull lists.
* Please note that this data is based off what was printed in the sale catalog and announced in the ring. It is not official data endorsed by the sale.
For more information on adding Hired Hand's services to your next sale please contact Molly at 319-269-8903 or visit www.hiredhandsoftware.com/services