| May 25, 2016
The Millennium Futurity Sale utilized our Hired Hand Live
internet bidding services for their 2016 sale. Below is a recap of key statistics.
- 42 Lots sold. 10 lots sold via Hired Hand Live.
- 69.2% of lots up-bid by the Internet.
- 124 bids via Hired Hand Live. 19.6% of internet bids were live (vs. max)
- 25% of total sale bids came via Hired Hand Live.
The following Lots sold online:
- $31,450 (10 Lots) sold via Hired Hand Live to 5 buyers, 1 of them buying his first Longhorns at public auction.
Lot #15, Dr. Marco Benitez $1,500
Lot #22, Matt & Justin Reitenauer, $2,000
Lot #24, Dr. Marco Benitez, $5,750
Lot #36, Matt & Justin Reitenauer, $1,000
Lot #37, Dr. Marco Benitez, $1,600
Lot #41, (Originally PO'd but later sold online) Scott & Amelia Picker, A&S Longhorns
Top 10 Viewed Lots on Hired Hand Live
Of the top 10 lots listed by popularity on-line prior to the sale the following same lots were actually in the Top 10 high sellers:
- Lot #7, ranked 6th online prior to the sale, was the 10th high selling lot at $6,500.
- Lot #9, ranked 10th overall online prior to the sale was the #1 high selling lot of the night at $19,500.
- Lot #31, ranked 7th in online showings before the Friday night sale, was the #6 high seller coming in at $7,250.
- Lot #11, the #1 ranked lot via Hired Hand live views, was the 8th overall high seller at $11,000.
This is the most lots ranked in both the internet views and high sellers or any sale to date.
Participants had a lot to say about this sale on Social Media! Thank you to everyone who provided us with feedback.
Hired Hand Live
to viewers, bidders and buyers. If your sale would like to learn more about the costs and benefits of adding Hired Hand Live
services to its line up please contact Molly
today at 319-269-8903.