Social Media Specialist Intern
You know content is the key to great marketing these days. You understand the important role social media, blogging, and email play in integrated marketing. Hired Hand Software needs your expertise to take our client services to a new level.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal of this position is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Work with our Marketing Specialists to create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- You are organized, detail oriented, and consistently follow through
- You are timely and reliable
- You like the bar set high
- You are creative
- You are a quick learner
- You have a sense of humor
- You have a relentless drive to learn
- You are comfortable working independently
- You have amazingly fantastic writing and communication skills—fantastic enough that you can serve as our social media voice
- You understand the impact of social engagement on SEO
- You have experience monitoring and creating content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
- You have experience with Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and/or SEO
- You have blogging experience
- You have graphic design skills and are comfortable using Photoshop and other design tools
- You have an agricultural or cattle background
Estimated Hours Per Week: 15+
Paid Internship? Yes
Think you’re interested?
1. Submit a resume to email@example.com by Noon on Friday, September 2nd.
2. Wait for our phone call regarding our open position. If you’re selected you’ll be instructed on date, time and meeting place for an interview. Good luck!