| Apr 12, 2013
Have you heard about Hired Hand's Mobile Marketing plan or taken advantage of signing up yet?
Are you a Longhorn breeder who is not on Facebook but wants to be "in the know" about sale prices and event details? Then our Mobile Marketing is for you!
To date the Texas Longhorn Legacy Sale and Hudson/Valentine Sale have allowed us to text out various sale prices and averages and this weekend we'll be sending messages out for the prices and buyers at the Red River Sale.
Here's how our Mobile Marketing plan will work:
1. Sign up your cell phone number(s) HERE to receive text messages from Hired Hand. The cost is $25/year for Hired Hand customers and $40/year for non-customers.
* additional cost to customer sending advertisement
2. Once opted in, you will receive such Industry news as:
- hotel reservation and discounted room information
- sale start time or save the date reminders
- consignment deadline reminders
- high selling lot updates or sale overviews
- thank you's from sale hosts
- technology tips from Hired Hand Software
- paid advertisements regarding select consignments or news from Hired Hand customers*
You will receive a variety of sale price updates for sales participating in our Mobile Marketing plan. For example, if a sale chooses, we will text the sale price and buyer name or # out approx. 5 lots and a time. Please be aware that you cannot opt in to only specific sales at this time - you will receive all sale information for any sale utilizing Hired Hand's Mobile Marketing.
Sales coming up that will be utilizing our texting service including: Cherry Blossom Sale, Red McCombs Fiesta Sale, TLBGCA Cattle Baron's Sale and the Millennium Futurity Sale.
3. Hired Hand will not send more than 1 text message/day on any non-sale days. Our goal is not to "spam" you with information but rather keep you up to date on sales you may not be able to attend or wish to know the value of.
We hope you'll find this service of value. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Molly (319-269-8903) or Jaymie (319-239-2662).