| Feb 13, 2013
Have you heard about Hired Hand's Mobile Marketing plan or taken advantage of signing up yet?
Are you a Longhorn breeder who is not on Facebook but wants to be "in the know" about sale prices and event details? Then our Mobile Marketing is for you!
Hired Hand is constantly working to provide Texas Longhorn Breeders with cutting edge technological services and more advanced ways to market their herds. We are excited to now offer:
In this age of cell phones and real time news we will strive to keep breeders in the know about consignment sales, Industry news, technology tips and more.
Here's how our Mobile Marketing plan will work:
1. Sign up your cell phone number(s) HERE to receive text messages from Hired Hand. The cost is $25/year for Hired Hand customers and $40/year for non-customers.
2. Once opted in, you will receive such Industry news as:
- hotel reservation and discounted room information
- sale start time or save the date reminders
- consignment deadline reminders
- high selling lot updates or sale overviews
- thank you's from sale hosts
- technology tips from Hired Hand Software
- paid advertisements regarding select consignments or news from Hired Hand customers*
You will receive a variety of sale price updates for sales participating in our Mobile Marketing plan. For example, if a sale chooses, we will text the sale price and buyer name or # out approx. 5 lots and a time. Please be aware that you cannot opt in to only specific sales at this time - you will receive all sale information for any sale utilizing Hired Hand's Mobile Marketing. To date we have several sales that will be utilizing our texting service including: Texas Longhorn Legacy Sale, Hudson-Valentine Invitational Sale, Red River Sale (formerly the 3 Amigo's Sale), Cherry Blossom Sale, McCombs Fiesta Sale, TLBGCA Cattle Baron's Sale and the Millennium Futurity Sale.
3. Hired Hand will not send more than 1 text message/day on any non-sale days. Our goal is not to "spam" you with information but rather keep you up to date on sales you may not be able to attend or wish to know the value of.
We hope you'll find this service of value. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Molly (319-269-8903) or Jaymie (319-239-2662).